Description of Aluminum Circle 1100
1. Alloy: 1100, 1050, 1060, 1070, 3003
2. Temper: O, H12, H14
3. Thickness: 0.36mm ~ 5mm
4. Diameter: 120mm - 1000mm
5. Type: Discs, sheet, coil, plate, strip
6. Min order: 500kgs each size
7. Payment TT or Irrevocable LC at sight
1. The specifications of the circles are complete. In addition to the conventional size, the disk with the thinnest 0.2 mm and the thickest thickness of 6.5 mm can be provided.
2. The surface performance of the circle is good, ensuring no obvious scratches, oil stains, oxidation, black spots, etc.;
3. When the thickness of the circle is >0.5 mm, ensure that the edges of the finished product are neat and burr-free;
4. Good control of the grain size grade and elongation of the coil in the early stage, ensuring the excellent deep drawing and spinning performance of the circle, effectively avoiding the possibility of post processing.
Bad patterns such as brushed lines, ruffles, and high ear rate;
5. Strictly control the alloy, state and performance of the coil to ensure the accuracy and diversity of the circles provided;
6. The introduction of advanced and efficient production equipment has improved the production efficiency of the circle and the utilization rate of materials, effectively shortening the production cycle and providing customers with real-time convenience.
7. The discs are classified in detail. For different purposes and requirements of customers, accurate categories can be selected;
8, the product packaging is solid, in line with domestic sales and international export standards.
Mechanical Properties of 1100 Aluminium Circle
Temper Thickness(mm) Tensile Strength Elongation Standard
HO 0.36-5 60-100 ≥ 20 GB/T91-2002
H12 0.5-5 70-120 ≥ 4
H14 0.5-5 85-120 ≥ 2
Chemical Compositions of 1100 Aluminium Circle
Alloy Min.AL Si Fe Cu Mn Mg Ni Zn V Other
1050 99.5 0.25 0.4 0.05 0.05 0.05 --- 0.05 0.05 0.03
1060 99.6 0.25 0.35 0.05 0.03 0.03 --- 0.05 0.05 0.03
1070 99.7 0.25 0.25 0.04 0.03 0.03 --- 0.04 0.05 0.03
1100 99 0.95 0.95 0.05-0.2 0.05 --- --- 0.1 --- 0.05
3003 96.75 0.7 0.7 0.05~0.2 1.0~1.5 --- --- 0.1 --- 0.15
Producing Procedure from Aluminum Ingot to Aluminum Circles:
Quanlity of 1100 Aluminium Circle
Totally free from defects like White Rust, Oil Patches, Roll Marks, Edge Damage, Camber, Dents, Holes, Break Lines, Scratches and free from coil set.
Application of Aluminium Circle
As a main supplier of Aluminum Circle, we are manufactured from pure aluminum and are used in cookware and engineering, such as cooking wares, lighting purpose, cooker, frypan, pots, kettles, reflector of the light, etc...Deep drawing and hard anodizing quality Aluminium Circle Sheet can be supplied. Our Aluminium Circle is RoHS and REACH compliance and uses well-protected packing. Our circles are excellent material for producing cookware, utensil, pots, pans and kettles.
TMR Aluminum is a professional aluminium manufacturer, mainly produces series-1, series-3, series-5, series-6 and series-8 pure aluminium and aluminium alloy plate/sheet/coil/strip/discs, etc, such as hot -rolled thick plate for molding, aluminium sheet for metal cap, Aluminium Round for cookware, aluminium strip for transformers, aluminium tread/checkered plate, aluminium drilling entry for PCB, aluminium household foil, and so on. We have been exporting Aluminium Round to Burundi Comoros；Djibouti Eritrea； Ethiopia； Kenya； Madagascar； Malawi； Mauritius；Mayotte (France)； Mozambique；Réunion (France)；Rwanda；Seychelles；Somalia；, US, UK, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Bulgaria, Brazil, Chile, Thailand, Vietnam, Ghana, etc.