- PRODUCT DETAIL
Aluminum Roll Jacketing has a bare outer surface and comes standard with a 3 mil thick polyfilm moisture barrier. This barrier is heat-laminated to the interior surface to help prevent corrosion of the jacketing and the underlying metal pipe, vessel, or equipment.
Product options of Aluminum Roll Jacketing with Polysurlyn Moisture Barrier :
• Available in smooth or stucco finish
• Widths: 36" and 48"
• Thicknesses: .016", .020", .024",027" .032", .040" etc
Thickness Information of Aluminum Roll Jacketing with Polysurlyn Moisture Barrier:
- 016" (0.4mm): Considered the standard for industrial use and recommended on pipelines up to 24" O.D., which includes the insulation. Primarily used to protect piping, vessels, and tanks that are less than 8 feet in diameter.
- 020" (0.5mm): Applicable for insulation lines up to 36" O.D., including insulation. Primary use to protect towers, vessels, and tanks with a diameter greater than 8 feet.
- 024" (0.6mm): Heavier gauge roll jacketing where extra strength and protection is required.
- 027" (0.7mm)
- 032" (0.8mm): For areas where extra protection is required, or in custom fabrication of Box covers, tank heads, or heavy wear areas.
Chemical compositin of Aluminum Roll Jacketing with Polysurlyn Moisture Barrier
Tel: +86-13383985480 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
All fields marked with * are necessary.