Tel: +86-13383985480 E-MAIL: email@example.com
All fields marked with * are necessary.
Aluminum Roll Jacketing has a bare outer surface and comes standard with a 3 mil thick polyfilm moisture barrier. This barrier is heat-laminated to the interior surface to help prevent corrosion of the jacketing and the underlying metal pipe, vessel, or equipment.
Product options of Aluminum Roll Jacketing with Polysurlyn Moisture Barrier :
• Available in smooth or stucco finish
• Widths: 36" and 48"
• Thicknesses: .016", .020", .024",027" .032", .040" etc
Thickness Information of Aluminum Roll Jacketing with Polysurlyn Moisture Barrier:
- 016" (0.4mm): Considered the standard for industrial use and recommended on pipelines up to 24" O.D., which includes the insulation. Primarily used to protect piping, vessels, and tanks that are less than 8 feet in diameter.
- 020" (0.5mm): Applicable for insulation lines up to 36" O.D., including insulation. Primary use to protect towers, vessels, and tanks with a diameter greater than 8 feet.
- 024" (0.6mm): Heavier gauge roll jacketing where extra strength and protection is required.
- 027" (0.7mm)
- 032" (0.8mm): For areas where extra protection is required, or in custom fabrication of Box covers, tank heads, or heavy wear areas.
Chemical compositin of Aluminum Roll Jacketing with Polysurlyn Moisture Barrier