Aluminium foil rolling oil is an important factor affecting the normal and stable operation of aluminum foil rolling mills. Today, we will talk about the daily management of aluminium foil rolling oil around it.
When aluminium foil rolling oil is rolling and running under high temperature and high pressure for a long time, the physical and chemical performance indexes of aluminium foil rolling oil will change, and the quality of aluminium foil rolling oil will decrease; at the same time, hydraulic oil and oil mist lubrication are mixed to varying degrees during the rolling process. Oil and other mechanical oil. If the properties of the aluminium foil rolling oil change, the normal rolling of aluminum foil will be affected, and the product quality of the aluminum foil will not be guaranteed. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly check whether the various performance indicators of the aluminium foil rolling oil are within the allowable range.
Daily management of aluminium foil rolling oil
(1) The aluminium foil rolling oil should be filtered before each shift, and the production should not be started during the filtration. At the same time, the backflow of dirty oil should be avoided during the production.
(2) When base oil needs to be added due to insufficient oil quantity, the specified additives and the quantity of additives should be added in proportion. Additives should generally be added to the clean oil tank. If added on the machine, they should be added slowly when both the filter system and the cooling system are running to reduce the filter loss of the additives and prevent the filter pressure from increasing too fast.
(3) Control the oil level in the fuel tank and avoid that the oil level of the fuel tank is lower than the pump port. When the oil level is lower than the pump port, the pump will draw in air, and the flow of the fuel injection nozzle cannot be fully controlled, which may cause the foil to wave. Or the surface is not good, and it will also shorten the service life of the pump.
(4) The temperature of the aluminium foil rolling oil is closely related to the viscosity of the oil and the strength of the oil film. The oil temperature has an impact on the surface gloss, surface quality and rolling process parameters of the aluminum foil. The control of the aluminium foil rolling oil for rough, medium and finish rolling The temperature varies. The oil temperature of rough rolling is 30-40℃, middle rolling is 40-50℃, and finishing rolling is 50-60℃.
(5) Each aluminium foil rolling oil analysis report must be carefully analyzed, and measures should be taken in time if abnormalities are found, and the aluminium foil rolling oil should be replaced when necessary.
(6) Regularly clean the aluminium foil rolling oil tank and the double oil tank to remove the deposits deposited on the bottom of the oil tank.