Maintenance method of stainless steel utensils
Stainless steel utensils are favored by most people because of their corrosion resistance and ease of cleaning. But stainless steel doesn't always rust, but they can still shine for a long time if you pay attention to daily maintenance. So what should we pay attention to when we use it?
1. Before use. Stainless steel utensils are coated with a thin layer of vegetable oil before use, and then dried with fire, which is easy to clean and prolongs the service life.
2. After use. Stainless steel utensils should be rinsed with warm water immediately after use, and the water on the surface should be wiped dry to avoid chemical reactions with oil stains, sauces, etc.
3. Restore brightness. After the stainless steel utensils are used for a period of time, there will be a misty film on the surface, which can be restored by scrubbing with a soft cloth dipped in detergent or detergent. The same method can be used if blackened by smoke. Be careful not to soak for a long time or the surface will become dull.
4. Remove stains. There is a special stainless steel wax that can be wiped clean when applied to the stain.
5. Avoid collisions. Try to avoid collision with hard objects and choose soft and gentle cleaning tools.
- Mirrored Aluminum Sheet For UV Ink - Jet Printer
- 6061 Aluminum Plate for Mask Machine
- The difference between 5182 aluminum plate and 5454 aluminum plate
- Detailed introduction of aluminum foil for cable
- Why doesn't aluminum rust?
- Orange peel aluminum coil
- Aluminum composite panel based
- Classification and application of aluminum tread plate