Stucco embossed aluminum sheet for refrigerator evaporator
The embossed aluminum sheet used in the refrigerator evaporator belongs to the orange peel or stucco embossed aluminum sheet. The aluminum plate roll is pressure-processed to form a pattern similar to the cellulite on the surface. It is a series of deep processing products of aluminum coil, also known as embossed aluminum coil, which is currently produced by our company. The thickness of the orange peel aluminum coil is between 0.2mm and 1.0mm, and the width is usually 1000mm. The orange peel aluminum coil is usually used in refrigeration equipment such as refrigerators, air conditioners, and pipeline insulation. This series of products has good heat conduction and thermal performance due to the particularity of the pattern.
|Width||Length||Embossing depth||Surface Treatment|
|1050 1100 1060 1070 3003 3105||O, H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32||0.25~2.0||≤1500||As per customer’s
|0.08~0.25||Mill Finish,bright finish, anodized, color coated|
|Remark: We can produce as per customers’special requirements|
Welcome your inquiry.
- Coloured Aluminum for Architectural Decoration
- How to prestress the aluminum foil during rolling
- The Difference Between Hot-rolled Aluminum Sheet DC And Continuous Casting rolling Aluminum sheet CC?
- Aluminum coil manufacturer for pipeline insulation
- Small five ribs aluminum checkered plates
- Aluminium foil for flexible air duct
- SME Aluminum price 201229-20210105
- 6061 aluminum plate T6 and T651 Which TEMPER is more suitable for processing?